Bausch + Lomb Biotrue® ONEday contact lens uses a revolutionary Surface Active TechnologyTM 2 that locks in nearly 100% moisture for 16 hours3, while providing the highest tear film stability of leading daily disposable lenses4, ensuring maximum comfort for patients.5
† UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for UV-absorbing sunglasses. You should continue to use UV absorbing sunglasses as directed.
You can also order by phone on 0845 602 2350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To enable us to respond to your request for trial orders as quickly as possible, please ensure all fields are completed correctly. Following the form submission, a Customer Service Specialist will contact you to place your order directly with our distribution centre.
1. ACLM, 2020. ACLM Year Book Online. https://www.aclm.org.uk/online-access.
2. Bausch + Lomb, 2011. Hypergel Surface Characterisation Memo, Rochester.
3. Bausch + Lomb, 2012. A clinical evaluation of Biotrue® ONEday compared to 1-DAY ACUVUER MOIST ®, 1-DAY ACUVUE® TruEye® and DAILIES® AquaComfort PLUS® dehydration data preliminary results and claims support (ROC2-11-63). Rochester.
4. Tomy, L., Chan, O., Reindel, B., Steen, R., January 2020. Non-Invasive Tear Break-Up Time Evaluation of Six Unique Daily Disposable Lens Materials After 10 Hours of Wear. Global Specialty Lens Symposium.
5. Bausch + Lomb, 2012. A study to evaluate the product performance of a daily disposable soft contact lens (#700). Rochester.
6. Bausch + Lomb, 2012. Bausch + Lomb nesofilcon A contact lens (#510(k) Summary). Rochester
7. Based on a comparison of manufacturer-provided parameter ranges on May 21st 2020.
8. Bausch + Lomb, 2013. Perceptions of Bausch + Lomb PureVision® 2 for Presbyopia (#815). Rochester
**Dk/t among daily disposable hydrogel lenses.