Bausch + Lomb ULTRA® offers an exceptional combination of comfort, vision and health.Play video
Bausch + Lomb ULTRA for Presbyopia offers an exceptional comfort united with a proven multifocal design. Bausch + Lomb ULTRA with MositureSeal™ technology for exceptional end-of-day comfort, especially for digital device users^3^.
The 3-Zone Progressive™ Design delivers outstanding near, intermediate and distance vision^5^. It provides a smooth, quick transition that let you see clearly even as they change focus from one zone to another, without blurriness. A design that gives you clarity in real-world experiences^5^.
For more information about ULTRA® contact lenses visit http://ultracontactlenses.co.uk
If you have a question, we’re here to help. Ask a question
1.Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Rochester, NY. (2013). Bausch + Lomb ULTRA Properties Comparison memo
2. Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, Rochester, NY. (2013). 16-Hour, Bilateral, Dispensing Clinical Evaluation of Methacrylamide Lenses as Compared to Air Optix Aqua, Acuvue Oasys and Biofinity Lenses
3. Results from a 22-investigator, multi-site study of Bausch + Lomb ULTRA™ contact lenses with MoistureSeal™ technology, on 327 current silicone hydrogel lens wearers. After 7 days of wear, subjects completed an online survey. Subjects rated performance across a range of attributes. Preference comparisons represent only those subjects expressing a preference. Ratiois based on the average across the silicone hydrogel lenses represented in the study.
4. Kristen R. Hovinga, MS; Paul D. Ludington, MS; Mohinder Merchea, OD, PhD, MBA & Robert Steffen, OD, MS; Preventing Dehydration Blur; Contact Lens Spectrum/Special Edition, 2014.
5. Thirty-nine ECPs (from 10 countries) refitted 422 existing soft contact lens wearing presbyopes into PureVision®2 Presbyopia lenses. Patients returned for follow-up visits after 1-2 weeks. ECP assessment of lens performance including ease of fit, and patient satisfaction with lenses in real-world conditions, were measured using a 6-point agreement survey.
6. W Reindel, G Mosehauer, P Luddington, Mohammad M. Ergonomic Utility of Progressive Multifocal Contact Lenses: A Comparison of Power Profiles Across Near, Intermediate and Distance Zones.
Select an Age Group