Bausch + Lomb ULTRA®
MULTIFOCAL FOR ASTIGMATISM
You can also order by phone on 0845 602 2350 or email email@example.com
To enable us to respond to your request for trial orders as quickly as possible, please ensure all fields are completed correctly. Following the form submission, a Customer Service Specialist will contact you to place your order directly with our distribution centre.
1. ULTRA® Comfort Experience™ for Presbyopia Data Analysis Phase 1 + 2. 2017.
2. Bausch + Lomb ULTRA® Multifocal for Astigmatism stabilisation study.
3. Bausch + Lomb, 2013. Perceptions of Bausch + Lomb PureVision® 2 for Presbyopia (#815). Rochester.
4. Bausch + Lomb., 2016. A study to evaluate the product performance of two designs of soft toric lenses (#ROC2-16-016). Rochester.
17. Rah, M., Reindel, W., et al., 2015. Interest and Acceptance of a new contact lens technology in today’s practice. Poster Presentation AOA Annual Meeting, Seattle.
23. Reindel, W., et al., 2015. Ergonomic Utility of Progressive Multifocal Contact Lenses: A Comparison of Power Profiles Across Near, Intermediate and Distance Zones. AAO Poster Presentation.
26.. Bausch + Lomb, 2016. Bausch + Lomb ULTRA® for Astigmatism Design Description.
27. Hook, D., 2017. Bausch + Lomb ULTRA® Properties Comparison Memo (revision b). Rochester.
28. Hovinga, K.R., 2016. Summary of ULTRA® for Astigmatism Orientation and Axis Markings (#LDR168019).
29. Bausch + Lomb., 2019., Bausch + Lomb ULTRA® Multifocal for Astigmatism Patient Evaluations Survey.
30. Bausch + Lomb., 2019., Bausch + Lomb ULTRA® Multifocal for Astigmatism Patient Evaluations Survey. Binomial Confidence Intervals for Claim Support.
31. David, B., et al. Evaluation of multipurpose solutions for in vitro biocidal efficacy against a challenge of ocular clinical isolates including methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus and methicillinresistant staphylococcus epidermidis strains. Rochester.
32. Wright, E. A., et al., 2012. Preservation of human tear protein structure and function by a novel contact lens multipurpose solution containing protein-stabilising agents. Eye & Contact Lens, 38(1), pp. 36-42
33. Millward Brown., 2010. Biotrue® Product Test (#640).
34. Rah, M., et al., 2014. Reducing dropout of contact lens wear with Biotrue® multipurpose solution. Clinical Ophthalmology, 8, pp. 293-299.
41. Galileo Business Consulting, 2019. Assessment of PATIENT satisfaction after a fitting with the reusable contact lenses: Bausch+Lomb ULTRA® for Presbyopia.
®/™ are trademarks of Bausch & Lomb Incorporated or its affiliates.
©2021 Bausch & Lomb Incorporated.